Zoisite Laser Module
The Zoisite is the world’s most versatile visible-wavelength royal blue laser module. The Zoisite is a solid-state collimated laser diode (Indium Gallium Nitride) designed for swappable PCB output power levels of 10 mW to 100 mW optical output. The module is provided as a complete FDA compliant component for an OEM device. It is designed for a high level of long-term output power stability as single mode of operation and a long operating lifetime.
The Zoisite is designed as a CW laser when used with Parhelion’s patented passive cooling technology or active cooling solution. These lasers are commonly used for applications involving florescence excitation, orientation, alignment, and non-intrusive laser optical measurement technique for research and diagnostics into flow, turbulence, microfluidics, spray, etc.
• No glues used, all parts mechanically assembled
• Patented heat transfer and durable design
• Integrated Amphenol, no soldiering to swap out PCB for 10mw to 100mw optical output
• Optimized collimation lens
• ESD (Electrostatic discharge) protection build-in
• Independently certified